Meeting was held at the Christian Family Baptist Church and was called to order at 7:35PM by President Richard Garza.
Minutes from the May 13, 2014 meeting were read and approved.
Treasurer’s Report was given by Frank Partee and was approved.
• Water Rate Hike: Information on the meeting held on June 23 in Austin can be found on the CoolCrest POA website under the information tab.
• Food Bank Distribution: May 30 was a success. There were about 200 baskets given out.
• Flea Market: We sold 11 spots on our first flea market held on June 21.
• Speed Limit Signs: We had the county put up electronic speed sensors to give motorist the speed they were driving on silver maple. This was done in an effort to reduce the speed limit down to the 30MPH as stated on the traffic signs. It did help and get motorist to slow down. If we see a need to have them put back up we can contact the county come back out.
• Deed Restriction Violations: Notices was given to the owner of lot 12315 Bois Darc that the board was going to meet to determine if a law suit would be filed upon him for his failure to comply to the single family residency deed restriction on his property.
• Next Food Bank Distribution: Dates are July 18, August 15
• Next Flea Market: Tentative date set for September 13, 2014
• Mail Delivery Issues: If you have any issues with your mail deliver contact field mail carrier supervisor Odie Hernandez at 210 543 8237.
• Next meeting will be held on September 9, 2014
• No Discussion
Meeting adjourned at 8:14PM