Meeting was called to order at 7:30 p.m.
Meeting notes from the January 9th meeting were read and approved.
Treasurer report was read and approved.
- No Trucks Over One Ton Signs have been installed in the subdivision. We still have 18 wheelers in the subdivision that reside there. The Sheriff’s Department is looking into any trucks that are parked on the street. Trucks parked in driveways is okay, they just cannot be parked on the street. Several residents were in attendance concerned on what was allowed.
- Speed limit sign on Poinciana that was down has been reinstalled
- Construction on Potranco – lane switch scheduled for March 16th
- Flashing lights around stop signs- this has been looked into and it’s too costly
- Neighborhood clean up at the entry way – Saturday March 31st at 9:00 a.m.
- Lot next to the Whites on Poinciana has had a lot of gravel put down and a new commercial looking fence and gate. Appears like a business. Scotty is going to call the Code Compliance department to check on this and the POA board may need to send a letter to the lot owner.
Next meeting May 8th
Meeting adjourned at 7:55 p.m.