Meeting was held at the Christian Family Baptist Church and was called to order at 7:33 PM by President Eldon Rhodes.
Minutes from the July 11, 2017 meeting were read and approved.
Treasurer’s report was read and approved.
- Plans submitted and approved for new home construction at 12217 Poinciana.
- Linda emailed Pape-Dawson Engineering regarding the curbs at the entrance to the subdivision. They contacted the contractor and we were told that everything is within specifications.
- The cedar tree at the entrance was removed after Linda contacted the county.
- Richard filled in the ruts at the subdivision entrance.
- Flea Market will be held October 14. Linda will contact Rudy at Potranco Automotive for approval. Volunteers solicited for helping. 6-8 Linda, 8-10 Richard, 10-noon Eldon, and 12-2 Tracy. Linda will send out an email soliciting others to help.
Linda to contact the county about putting flashing red lights around the stop signs at Bois D’Arc and Silver Maple as people are still running the stop signs.
Next Meeting is Nov. 14, 2017
Meeting adjourned at 7:48 PM.